Monday, June 20, 2005

1 week to go!!!

Okay, i have to calm down. But i go in one week tomorrow! So effectively one week! Eeek!

Breathe Amy

I'm going to auckland tomorrow - for the day - which i thought was only something business people did and even then only cause their business was paying for it (isn't business a funny word - busi - ness: like busyness, or buzzyness, like buzy little bees in business class flying to auckland for the day!)

anyway, to auckland for the day to get my student visa - that's what i meant to say. very expensive visa but as long as i get it then it's not a total waste cuz i also get to see my grandparents and a few friends. my lovely friend cam is picking me up from the airport AND taking me to the meeting (even in auckland mid-morning traffic) so yay! for cam. then back to grandma and grandpa's as they're taking us to lunch. yay! for grandma and grandpa. then i'll spend the afternoon at my grandparents probably watching the antiques roadshow on sky or something - or doing those magic squares in the newspaper! fun. i have an illness, i know. but I think they're fun. Anyway, Jo Osbourne is taking me out to din dins somewhere or other and Joe (another person entirely - silly name i think) reckons we're catching up after his soccer practise before my flight leaves at 9:20pm. It'd be nice, but we'll see. He has a book that i leant him, that he read, but i don't think he liked it. It's a christian book called "The Sacred Romance" that i'd reccommend to anyone. Talks about lots of things but mainly how God loves our hearts and wants to win them to love him but he won't force us - how he doesn't want us to role play and play a 'religious part' in front of him, but rather to be real and honest because God is not going to get offended or anything.

Joe didn't say much about it - which could be good or bad - it's hard to tell with guys. Or some guys anyway. Cam's a little less cryptic. Thank you cam!

So that's my day trip to auckland-plan of attack. Oh, have to print of rates for work - as you can tell, i'm working hard.

Tata

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

I won't see you before you go! I'll be in Hamilton tomorrow when you have a farewell thing! So yeah! Happy going away hugs to you!! Have a great time overseas!! : ) Cya when you get back! : )

10:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home