Wednesday, October 05, 2005

50 cent tour of campus

where i live:on the left is washakie - the dining hall, and underneath, the computer lab/study lounge - where i spend most of my time as it happens
sights to be seen - regardless of whether you want to or not.
cooper mansion behind the red car - where the american studies dept and 2 of my 3 classes are located.
union building for books, shops, concert tickets and navigators... as well as taco johns.
must be in america. the sheer size of cars is remarkable.
my friend the bear - he greets me after i go the the gym - always looks so comfortable.
my room after a day of studying and picnics in bed. everything i need really, coffee machine behind my flag, pens/pencils, books, cups, food, cds, discman, pillow for ergonomically friendly atmosphere. or something.
ho finito

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home