Tuesday, August 17, 2004

busy bug

I have started my essay! I am missing a lecture right now. It just started. Same subject as essay is for. Plus it was snowing when I woke up and that's a good enough excuse for me. Then it stopped snowing and just rained. Then it snowed again and now the sky above me is blue, though it's well surrounded by snow coloured grey clouds... so more snow! yay! All i have to do today is right this essay, keep the fire going, eat, run down to the letter box to see if season 2 of ER dvds are back (had to send scratched copy to Hong Kong for a refund... wish i could have gone with it... love Hong Kong... anyway, irrelevant tangent), write more essay, change CD when I get sick of listening to beautiful Rachmaninov for the fifteenth time, maybe do a bit more painting (but only if my essay is going wonderfully and is almost finished)...

I got home from work at six last night, had dinner and went upstairs to work on essay in bed with yummy electric blanket heat and funny Goodmorning Vietnam soundtrack... ended up painting all evening, listening to Rachmaninov and not doing ANY essay WHATSOEVER. oops. Painting looks good though. Did a very fun pohutakawa tree! I will take digital photos of finished paintings and post them on here.

This rachmaninov song is where they stole the melody of 'All by Myself' - that song Celine Dion did really well, and Bridget Jones did really badly... hehe. Ooh, second Bridget Jones is coming... soon, i hope. Cause I'm going south to see it. I will (finally) visit Dunedin and my one friend at Otago University and we will see it together and spend the rest of the weekend doing bad karaoke, watching chick-flicks, and eating junk food! [squealing with joy]

Back to essay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home