Wednesday, March 07, 2007

3 days, 1 class

In three beautiful days, Luuk and I will be married. And tomorrow at 10 am i have my last t col class before 9 weeks holiday. Then I'm picking up almost-in-laws from airport and later in the afternoon having some hair ripped from my legs (and other areas).

Slight lowlight... but the rest is all good. Large dinner party tomorrow night with entire Paulussen clan on the continent and a couple of ring-ins.

ooh, tonights dinner guests have arrived. not as many. it's like a rehearsal :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiwirose said...

Wow, nice to see you blogging again, and so happy for you two. Miss you loads, thinking of you and praying for you and wishing I could have been there for the beautiful day.
Love you so much

2:53 am  
Blogger Kiwirose said...

Nice to see you posting again.
Soooooo happy for you and definately doing the countdown wiht you too. Wish I could be there, thinking of you often and missing you heaps. Lots of love and blessings and prayers and joy

2:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home