Wednesday, September 01, 2004

not bored at work

seven minutes to go. I've checked both of my email addresses and fanfiction.net for updates... figured I may as well have something other than an empty coffee mug and a full bladder to show for my last seven... six minutes.

finish early today - 4.30. and the sun is shining and it is a beautiful first day of glorious spring. and i haven't wasted all day like i did yesterday. I have only wasted a little bit... reading and writing fanfiction. But on the side I did write my talk for yroc tonight and make up the small group discussion questions and read a chapter or two of Northanger Abbey.

feel very productive. and relieved to have one talke prepared and almost out of the way... ooh, phone.

three minutes to go. but really must go... in other ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home