Thursday, October 07, 2004

very long time no rant. sorry andrea.

have nothing to see
but i'll come up with something
just got enrolement handbook for next year. which is very exciting even though i already know what i'm taking and there's not a lot of room for me to change my mind within course requirements...

am taking:
amst 215: american images and frames of reference
amst 310: american film genres
engl 309: victorian poetry and prose

exciting!

have been very bad with money and am tempted to list my crimes but doing so would only make me feel guilty and use all the elctrons it takes to type for no particular purpose.

am happy. and excited. not just about summer school (and possibly going to italy after learning italian!) but also about beaches and breakfasts out and buddies and brilliant novel (mine... in progress, i have a healthy ego... i'm the only one who's not convinced) and ahead on reading for summer school AND next semester. am good.

must go make instant coffee but because i've been so shockingly slack i'll post some other writing of mine - installment one of... novel in progress. i realise this may be counterproductive and destroy your good opinion of my opinion of myself... confused? hehe, my evil plan is succeeding. mwa ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home